Little Update about my IELTS

4:00 PM

collaboration with my youngest daughter


Finally, I have been joining IELTS course for almost 2 months to prepare my official IELTS test. So far so good even I still got overall band in 5,5 in my mid test, sad. I am thankful that I got a nice teacher who help me understanding IELTS material. She also always give me various youtube channels or website to learn english.

I will apply for master degree in some universities in Sweden next December and Swedish Institute Scholarship in Global Professionals in February 2022. I hope everything will be well. I have to prepare some portfolios in design and essays. Huhuhu *crossing fingers.

Actually, I never tell anyone except my husband and my close friends about my plan that going to pursue my postgraduate because I lil bit worry, they will say i am halu, lol. 
However, I still share it in my blog. I think there is none who still read my blog.

OK, wish me luck.

PS: today i got 29/40 for my reading test, I mean my weekly review. I think it's possible for me to get more than band 7 for reading, AAMIIN 😭😭😭

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe